We respect your privacy and take our responsibilities seriously in relation to the processing and security of your personal data.
What data do we collect?
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, such as:
- Identity Data: This includes your name, username, date of birth, gender, and title.
- Contact Data: This includes your email address, phone number, billing address, delivery address, and social media handles.
- Transaction Data: This includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data: This includes your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data: This includes information about how you use our website, products and services, such as your browsing patterns, search queries, page views, clicks, and purchases.
- Marketing and Communications Data: This includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We may also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How do we collect your data?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you, such as:
- Direct interactions: You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- create an account on our website;
- subscribe to our newsletter or catalogue;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey;
- give us some feedback;
- purchase our products or services.
- Automated technologies or interactions: As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment
For more information, contact us via email: Contact@Gift-Toys.com